vegetable oil, for brushing
1 tsp baking powder*
1 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
1 egg, lightly beaten, optional
*If using Easy Peasy Bagel, Pancake & Waffle Mix, omit baking powder and salt.
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Place Perfect Portion Bagel & Donut Pan on Sheet Pan. Lightly brush bagel pan with oil; set aside.
- Place mix in a bowl (if using flour instead of mix, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt). Make a well in centre; add yogurt. Using a fork, mix until combined. Dough will be crumbly.
- Knead dough in bowl a few times until it comes together in a ball. Dough should be tacky, but not sticky. Cover and let stand 10 min.
- Turn onto floured counter; knead 2–3 times, flatten slightly. Add more mix as needed, if dough is sticky. Cut into 6 wedges. Roll into ropes, each about 7" long.
- Lay ropes in pan; pinch ends to seal. Brush with egg, if using. Sprinkle with topper.
- Bake in oven until puffy and golden, 15–18 min. Cool; pop out.
Customize it! Replace 1 scoop flour or Easy Peasy Bagel, Pancake & Waffle Mix with Super Greens Smoothie Booster.
Top it! Swap toppers—use Garlic & Onion Nutritional Yeast Topper or Smoky Roasted Tomato Nutritional Yeast Topper.
Mexican Cheese Bagel: Stir 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese and 1 tsp Nacho Cheese Dip Mix into flour mixture.
Nutrients are determined based on the use of Easy Peasy Bagel, Pancakes & Waffle Mix.